Please click on the logos below to read the related product description.
130 years of feeling right at home
You’re probably familiar with the name. In the 1880s, we pioneered clean and affordable heating for the home. From the earliest cast-iron radiators to today’s highly efficient heating and cooling systems, the American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning brand has been synonymous with home comfort.
The American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning family tree includes many of the most notable names in American manufacturing from the 19th and 20th centuries. It’s a history of mergers, breakthroughs and successes that continues into the 21st century. And it’s why even after 130 years, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning remains the name to trust.
If you want to maintain a Higher Standard of Comfort, you can’t forget what got you there.
A long history isn’t the only reason to choose a home comfort system. Quality is also important. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s systems offer the highest level of home comfort at the lowest possible cost of operation. Our systems and products are praised by consumer publications and meet or exceed all government standards for efficiency. Most importantly, we make sure our systems and products are easy to use and maintain. And our independent American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning dealers are dedicated to making sure your system provides you with worry-free comfort for years to come.
Quality. Efficiency. Reliability. And history. That’s what makes American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning. Take a look at our systems, products and services to see the whole story put to work for you.
We’ll be around to cool off your grandkids.
There are more than 100 years of comfort behind our name and since our first day in business, we’ve had a lot to be proud of. But we’re just as excited to see what happens next.
As American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning looks to the future, we remain committed to providing you and your family with outstanding service and quality products.
We’ve been doing it right for a long time.
Since 1881, we’ve done more than just weather the years and changing needs of our customers. We’ve built a reputation of reliability, and it’s led to some great accolades:
- In 1969, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning was asked by NASA to help design the Mobile Quarantine Facility for the returning Apollo astronauts, providing a clean and comfortable indoor environment full of fresh air for some American heroes.
- In the “Home Comfort Buying Guide” of June 1998, Consumer’s Digest magazine ranked the brand’s Allegiance® 16 and Allegiance® 14 air conditioners among the Best Buys in central air conditioning systems.
- In 2001, we were rated the most trouble-free heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) brand among 14 leading manufacturers by readers of a national product testing publication.
- In a 2002 survey of approximately 500 furnace installers and more than 35,000 consumers, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning was one of only two brands named more reliable than average by readers of a national product testing magazine.
- In February of 2005, readers of a national product testing magazine rated the brand’s gas furnaces as the most reliable brand among 12 leading manufacturers.
- In December of 2007, the AccuClean Whole-Home Air Filtration System was given a top ranking by readers of a national product testing application.
- In 2011, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning was ranked highest in overall dealer satisfaction for the fifth time, after achieving the honor in 2006, 2007 and 2008 and 2010.*
- In May of 2012, readers of a national product testing and research magazine rated American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s air conditioners and heat pumps as the most reliable brand among leading manufacturers.
Daikin® is a leading innovator and provider of advanced, high-quality air conditioning solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Over the past 80 years, Daikin has sold millions of systems throughout Asia, Europe and South America, with the average system consistently up and running nearly 20 years after installation.
Today, Daikin is revolutionizing air conditioning in North America with some of the most technologically and aesthetically advanced solutions ever introduced. These intelligent, energy efficient systems provide an unprecedented level of individual comfort and control. It’s a leap beyond air conditioning to the experience of complete comfort. A notion so unique that it’s an integral part of our U.S. brand. We are Daikin® AC™ — Absolute Comfort.™
Daikin AC 3D
When you work with a Daikin 3D Dealer, you’re working with the best of the best!
Daikin 3D Dealers can be trusted to do it right, the first time.
Your Daikin 3D Dealer is a highly-trained product and installation expert who has completed more than 80 hours of rigorous training on Daikin products, service and installation procedures prior to receiving the 3D mark of excellence. Count on your Daikin 3D Dealer to deliver an expert, high-quality installation.
Daikin 3D Dealers offer the best warranty in the business.
Only Daikin Dealers who complete our advanced training are able to offer you Warranty Plus, the best warranty in the industry, that covers 10 years on Compressor and 7-years on Parts on select products.
Daikin 3D Dealers personally commit to the highest level of service and satisfaction.
You can rely on your local Daikin 3D Dealer to work hard to earn your trust. Every 3D Dealer demonstrates a high level of professionalism, and is personally dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction and using their best efforts to quickly resolve any and all issues.
Look for the mark of excellence – choose a Daikin 3D Dealer in your area.
The Viessmann Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, Prof. Dr. Martin Viessmann leads the company in its third generation. The group today employs over 10,600 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approx. 2.5 billion USD. 27 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices worldwide provide customer proximity and a strong global presence. Exports account for 54% of sales.
For three generations, Viessmann has been providing comfortable, efficient and environmentally-responsible heating solutions, tailored to the needs of the market. With ongoing research and development and a focus on product innovation, Viessmann has pioneered technologies that have continuously set standards and made the company into a technological innovator and pacesetter of the entire industry.
With the current comprehensive product range, Viessmann is offering a multi-level program of high-tech, state-of-the-art heating products. Wall-mounted gas-fired condensing boilers, floor-standing oil- or gas-fired hot water heating boilers, solar thermal systems, control technology and DHW storage tanks – all designed to achieve superior performance, reliability and energy savings.
Accountability for the environment and society, fairness when dealing with business partners as well as the pursuit of perfection and maximum efficiency in all business transactions are key values for Viessmann – as a company, and as individuals. This, together with the products and services we offer, allows us to offer our customers the benefit and added value of a strong brand.
The Viessmann CPRO network provides enhanced service to our customers across North America. Specially selected and trained, a Viessmann CPRO contractor is fully qualified perform the commissioning, start-up and service of Viessmann commercial boilers, controls and hydronic accessories.
CPRO customers can expect:
- Greater service flexibility
- Faster response times
- A local contractor they know and trust
The CPRO network ensures our customers continue to receive energy efficient and reliable performance from their Viessmann heating systems.